- What are cookies? A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that is placed on your device when your computer browser requests access to our website.
- Cookies we use. Please note that the below cookies are placed by third parties and that the website does not block third party cookies. All third-party cookie suppliers are responsible for their cookies.
- Consenting to cookies. You will be shown a message requesting your consent to any non-essential cookies before any are placed on your device. Note that when you give your consent, a unique token is generated to show that you have consented and you may not receive the pop-up message again when you return to our website.
- Disabling cookies
- By default, most internet browsers accept cookies, but you can choose to enable or disable some or all cookies via the settings on your internet browser. Most internet browsers also enable you to choose whether you wish to disable all cookies or only third party cookies. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
- Some of the cookies we use are essential for the website to operate. If you use your browser settings to block essential cookies, you may not be able to access all or parts of our website.
- You have the right to opt out of social media cookies and third-party cookies. To enforce this right, please contact us.
- Changes to this policy. We may update this policy from time to time to account for changes to our services or privacy practices, or changes to the data protection laws. Any changes we may make to this policy will be posted on this page. The changes become effective when we publish the update and generally do not provide notice of changes (although we will notify you of any changes that materially affect you). Please check back frequently for updates and changes.
Contact us. Questions, comments and requests regarding this policy are welcomed. You can contact us firstname.lastname@example.org